The Future of Radiation Research:
Support, Networking, Exchange
Where: Kloster Schöntal – Klosterhof 6, 74214 Schöntal
When: 28-30 September 2022
We have extended the abstract submission deadline until May 19.
- Conference venue with overnight stay on site
- Up to 15 travel grants a 300 EUR
- Innovative Format: each participant will have the opportunity to present his or her work in a speed talk and as a poster
- Panel Discussions with renowned representatives / Social events
- Limited number of participants – Abstracts will be selected based on scientific quality
- Accredited by DEGRO AKADEMIE
Deadline Abstract Submission extended until: 19.05.2022
- Fundamental Mechanisms in (Bio)Physics and DNA Repair
- Radiobiology of Non-Ionising and High-LET Radiation
- Radiation Response and Radiation Protection in Non-Malignant Cells / Normal Tissues
- Novel Strategies for Modulating Tumor Response and Anti-Tumor Immune Reactions
- Translational Research – from Bench to Bedside
Related topics are also welcome!
The price for conference participation including accommodation and meals is € 400 for DeGBS members and € 450 for non-DeGBS members.