Requirements for the application as a mentee:
- Motivated young scientist (PhD candidate, PostDoc) with a biological, clinical or physical background working in radiation research
- Interest in strengthening the scientific competences and a stronger interconnection with the scientific society
- Willingness to engage in a individually tailored and committed mentoring relationship
- DeGBS membership or willingness to become a member
Application process mentee
Next to filling out the mentee questionnaire either in English or German and a CV, which will both be kept confidential within the jDeGBS committee and will only be used for building best possible tandems, please write a short letter of motivation. This letter of motivation will be shared with your mentor and is meant as a first base for getting to know each other and (if mutually desired) for further cooperative work between mentor and mentee.
Please send your application documents (as PDF) to Lisa Deloch (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Johanna Mirsch (email@example.com) until April 15th. Please keep in mind that documents we receive after the deadline can no longer be considered in the ongoing program.
Requirements for the application as a mentor:
- Experienced PostDoc, (junior) group leader, professor or established (scientific)professional in research, clinic or industry
- Willingness to pass on own experiences to young scientists
- Interest in engaging in a tailored and committed mentor-mentee relationship and engage in an individual exchange of experiences
Application process mentor